Monday, March 14, 2011

Symbolism

Yesterday my friend Jenn and I dropped off a vehicle at the airport for our friend Sandra to come in.  Well on the way there it started to rain.  All I could notice, minus the rain, was the way the trees stood out and how much presence they have. Trees for me symbolize strength and patience.

I think it all started when I was younger.  I was a nerd. I never went outside because my mind was either on homework or reading a book. I loved photography and I loved nature. So I mixed the two.  I saw trees as a safe haven when you are outside.  I fell in love with trees because it gave me a place to escape to if I needed to.   I was very introverted and I found everything to have a meaning. 

Trees tell a story.  They tell many stories.  If you have seen the picture in my earlier post, that true will have many memories of many different types of people. 

To the stump to the fruit that sprouts on the branches symbolizes life and death.  Trees can tell people's lives for them.


---signed---
a woman with her own voice

No comments:

Post a Comment