Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Thought

If these trees could speak, what would they say to you?  Would they say how beautiful the sky has been over the years?  Would they tell about the people he has seen throughout their life?  Or would they tell you about the accidents he has seen and how reckless and cruel people can be?  No I believe these trees would tell that despite the fact that people can be cruel people are good at heart.  Yes we are capable of evil but I think this picture is telling us that there is good in this world.  There is beauty in this world.  GOD shows us just that by showing the beauty of nature. 

I take pictures because I love capturing beautiful moments and sharing them with others.  I encourage you to take a camera...take your phone...and take a picture of something you believe to beautiful.  It can be anything.  Share it. I believe by doing this you will start to see the beauty in things you didn't see before.  It is all around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment